Monday, November 25, 2013

Hey Long Time No See!

HEYYYYYYY PEOPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIIIIII PEOPLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP CLARA!
oh ok
Hehe. Hey guys (as you can tell by the title..... hopefully) long time no see! It's been a super-duper long time since I've posted, and I don't get on movie star planet OR panfu anymore. I guess I'll just talk about whats been happening. 
CLUB PENGUIN!!! YOUR ALWAYS ON CLUB PENGUIN!!!
Yes, Clara I'm always on Club Penguin. But I'm not gunna bore people with bloggin bout that. Anywho, IM 12!!! 
HOORAY FOR YOU!
.... I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.... :D Any way, my birthday was a few weeks ago on October 25th. My sisters passed not to long ago on November 13th. So, now I'm 12 she's 10 and my little brother is 6. :D Oh, and my mom and dad's birthdays passed to, now their both 39. Okay, I must reallllllly be boring you.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CLARA!
HUH? What? I'm awake! I'm awake...... you were saying something about.. um........ cupcakes? Or was it.... OOH OOH you were talking about.....aw I don't know. 
Well this is getting to be a long post so I'm going to cut myself (and Clara) off. 


PEACE OUT!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
     
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I saw your comment on my blog and it did go to my email. How are you kat? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm so glad I got in touch with you. Iv'e missed u guys. How old r u now?

    ReplyDelete

Comment!!!